Fruit teethers, soothing gel, and mushroom pacifiers? Here’s our list of baby teething pacifiers for newborn babies.
Teething Pacifier with Bumps
- Non-toxic food grade silicone and is free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead and cadmium
- Soft texture that satisfies baby’s need to chew
- Unique patented design with bumps soothes baby’s swollen gums and emerging teeth
Food Feeder Teething Pacifiers
- 100% silicon food pouches
- Flexible silicone makes it easy to squeeze or eat from the pouch
- Perfect for introducing solid food to babies
- Silicone is soft, but durable and dishwasher safe
No-Drop Silicone Teething Pacifiers
- Wear on baby’s wrist, so it is not too tight around the baby’s hand and is more comfortable.
- The fastener is just for the wrist, so no need to put your hands through a mitten.
- The wrist also does not need to be forcibly fixed. If you don’t want to use the hand so that the clothes can be worn easier, then don’t use it.
Silicone Teething Pacifiers
- Made of durable, 100% food grade silicone to last through all your little one’s teething adventures.
- Silicone has a soothing texture that provides relief for inflamed gums.
- A one-piece design is easy to hold, making it safe for even the tiniest hands.
Plush Teething Pacifiers
- The dual design, with one end of the pacifier being wider than the other, makes it easy for babies to find their pacifiers.
- The plush material makes it comfortable for babies to use and chew on at a young age.
- Maintains shape over time and can stand up to vigorous chewing.
I created this website to be used as a resource for baby teething tips, trying to help new parents with their newborns’ teething habits.